Aquaman 2 is officially in development at Warner Bros. and DC Films.
In an announcement that comes as no surprise the studio are keen to have James Wan back at the helm reports Deadline.
Wan reportedly won’t sign on for the sequel until he sees a great script. According to Deadline’s sources, “there is a plan in discussion is for Wan to oversee the development of a second film, including the selection of writers, and then make a decision on whether to direct it when he sees the script.”
So far Aquaman has made $1.075 billion at the Worldwide Box Office and considering its success, it would be crazy if Warners didn’t put a sequel into development.
- Aisha Tyler Will Host Warner Bros. Comic Con 2018 Panel
- ‘Exclusive’ The True Hollywood Story Of Ben Afflecks ‘The Batman’ Film
- DC Films Hub Podcast Episode: 035
- Updated – ‘The Batman’: Armie Hammer Reportedly In Final Talks To Play The New Caped Crusader
- Zack Snyder Call’s Ben Affleck “The Best Batman Ever” As Actor Retires From Role