Aquaman 2 is officially in development at Warner Bros. and DC Films.
In an announcement that comes as no surprise the studio are keen to have James Wan back at the helm reports Deadline.
Wan reportedly won’t sign on for the sequel until he sees a great script. According to Deadline’s sources, “there is a plan in discussion is for Wan to oversee the development of a second film, including the selection of writers, and then make a decision on whether to direct it when he sees the script.”
So far Aquaman has made $1.075 billion at the Worldwide Box Office and considering its success, it would be crazy if Warners didn’t put a sequel into development.
- Exclusive: ‘From Dusk Till Dawn’ Star D.J Cotrona Joins The Cast Of ‘Shazam!’
- Exclusive: ’13 Reasons Why’ Star Ross Butler Joins The Cast Of ‘Shazam!’
- Exclusive: First Look At D.J Cotrona as Superman in ‘Justice League Mortal’
- ‘The Flash’: Godspeed To Appear; First Look Leaked
- Over 150 HD Screencaps From The New ‘Captain Sparkle Fingers’ Sorry, ‘Shazam’ Trailer