San Diego Comic-Con is upon us and fans in attendance at the convention this weekend will get to see their fair share of epicness.
Not just at Hall H, but on the convention floor, where there will be plenty of amazing action figures and more to feast their eyes on.
Sideshow Collectibles and Iron Studios have brought a brand new statue of Jason Momoa as Aquaman donning the iconic green-and-orange comic book costume and it looks amazing.
— Rob Keyes (@rob_keyes) July 18, 2018
Black Manta (played by Yahya Abdul-Mateen II) will be introduced in the upcoming Aquaman film also has a statue on display, whilst we’ve only seen the characters helmet before, this gives a full look at the villains costume.
Let us know in the comments below your thoughts on the statues.
“From Warner Bros. Pictures and director James Wan comes an action-packed adventure that spans the vast, visually breathtaking underwater world of the seven seas, “Aquaman”, starring Jason Momoa in the title role. The film reveals the origin story of half-human, half-Atlantean Arthur Curry and takes him on the journey of his lifetime — one that will not only force him to face who he really is, but to discover if he is worthy of who he was born to be … a king.”
- ‘Exclusive’: What Surrounded Diana In The Shrine Of The Amazons *UPDATED*
- Exclusive: First Look At D.J Cotrona as Superman in ‘Justice League Mortal’
- Zack Snyder Creates ‘Justice League’ T-Shirt For AFSP
- Exclusive: ’13 Reasons Why’ Star Ross Butler Joins The Cast Of ‘Shazam!’
- Zack Snyder Reveals The Conclusion To His 5-Part ‘Justice League’ Saga