With this year’s crossover introducing Batgirl (Ruby Rose), Superman (Tyler Hoechlin) and Lois Lane (Elizabeth Tulloch), the crossover has now found its big bad.
Jeremy Davis has been cast as John Deegan in the upcoming annual Arrowverse crossover.
Deegan is a doctor at Arkham Asylum for the criminally insane, who may be crazier than the inmates. His machinations will bring Green Arrow (Stephen Amell), The Flash (Grant Gustin) and Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) to Gotham City.
The annual CW crossover event will last three-nights, it kicks off on Sunday 9th December with The Flash, Arrow on Monday 10th December and finishing up with Supergirl on Tuesday 11th December.
Let us know in the comments below your thoughts on Jeremy Davis casting.
- Exclusive: ’13 Reasons Why’ Star Ross Butler Joins The Cast Of ‘Shazam!’
- Exclusive: First Look At D.J Cotrona as Superman in ‘Justice League Mortal’
- Listen To The Epic Music From The Final ‘Aquaman’ Trailer
- ‘Exclusive’: What Surrounded Diana In The Shrine Of The Amazons *UPDATED*
- Exclusive: ‘From Dusk Till Dawn’ Star D.J Cotrona Joins The Cast Of ‘Shazam!’