Arrow is changing things up for its upcoming seventh season, not only is Colton Haynes returning as Roy Harper, but Co-executive producer Beth Schwartz will take over as sole showrunner.
Co-showrunners Wendy Mericle and Marc Guggenheim are stepping down. Mericle will exit the series all together, whilst Guggenheim will remain in an executive consultant role.
Guggenheim is also stepping back from Legends of Tomorrow, Executive Producer Phil Klemmer will be the sole showrunner for Season 4.
Producer Greg Berlanti released a statement:
“We are all so incredibly thrilled to announce Beth Schwartz as the new showrunner of Arrow. She has been a source of some of the show’s most exciting and memorable moments from the beginning. Beth is a true leader and a captivating storyteller, and we all can’t wait for the audience to see what she and her team dream up as they take Arrow into its next big chapter.”
Are you happy with the changes?
Source: TV Line
- Exclusive: First Look At D.J Cotrona as Superman in ‘Justice League Mortal’
- Over 150 HD Screencaps From The New ‘Captain Sparkle Fingers’ Sorry, ‘Shazam’ Trailer
- ‘Birds of Prey’: 5 Actresses I Think Could Play ‘Black Canary’ & 5 Who Could Play ‘Huntress’
- Listen To The Epic Music From The Final ‘Aquaman’ Trailer
- Newly Discovered ‘Justice League’ Concept Art Shows Early Aquaman Suit