A new article from Deadline shed some light on changes on the Warner Bros lot, one of the changes coming out of this article, is that Geoff Johns will be stepping down from his role and entering into an writer-producer deal with Warner Bros. and DC, launching his new banner Mad Ghost Productions, the article states he will remain involved on the existing DC films.
Last week DC Entertainment boss Diane Nelson departed from the Warner Brothers after 22 years with the company. Diane, who had held the role of President of DC Entertainment since 2009 had been on a leave of absence since March this year and has been very low key since the failure of the Justice League movie.
Among other changes at Warner Bros, it’s been announced that Jim Lee will be taking on the role of Chief Creative office, a role which was occupied by Geoff Johns.
It seems that all these changes have been methodically crafted after Walter Hamada who was brought in to steer DC Films in the right direction, Hamada has been given the responsibility to create a more cohesive shared universe after mixed reception from the first DCEU movies. Hamada has made some swift changes which are resonating positively with the hardcore fans and the general public alike.
- Aisha Tyler Will Host Warner Bros. Comic Con 2018 Panel
- ‘Exclusive’ The True Hollywood Story Of Ben Afflecks ‘The Batman’ Film
- DC Films Hub Podcast Episode: 035
- Updated – ‘The Batman’: Armie Hammer Reportedly In Final Talks To Play The New Caped Crusader
- Zack Snyder Call’s Ben Affleck “The Best Batman Ever” As Actor Retires From Role