With Arrow being renewed for its seventh season on The CW recently, the show is brining back fan favourite Colton Haynes as a series regular.
Haynes portrayed Roy Harper for the first two and a half seasons of the show before leaving at the ends of season three. He reprised the role in a two-episode arc last month, to help tie up the departure of Thea Queen (played Willa Holland).
Arrow’s executive producer said in a statement:
“We’re very fortunate and excited to welcome back Colton to Arrow. While we’ve always enjoyed Colton’s returns to the show, we couldn’t be more thrilled to have him return as a proper series regular — and we’re very excited about all the creative opportunities Roy Harper’s return affords us.”
Haynes also released a statement and Tweeted his excitement about his characters full-time return:
“I could not be happier to return to my role as Roy Harper alongside my Arrow family.”
— Colton Haynes (@ColtonLHaynes) April 9, 2018
With Roy leaving town with Thea and Nyssa al Ghul to find and destroy other Lazarus Pits around the world, what brings Roy back to Star City? Should we be worrying about Thea?
Are you excited for Colton Haynes return?
SOURCE: TV Line
- Exclusive: First Look At D.J Cotrona as Superman in ‘Justice League Mortal’
- Steppenwolf Actor Ciarán Hinds Not Happy With ‘Justice League’ Theatrical Cut
- Exclusive: ’13 Reasons Why’ Star Ross Butler Joins The Cast Of ‘Shazam!’
- Listen To The Epic Music From The Final ‘Aquaman’ Trailer
- ‘Birds of Prey’: 5 Actresses I Think Could Play ‘Black Canary’ & 5 Who Could Play ‘Huntress’