Do you have a question, comment, scoop or concern? DC FILMS HUB would love to hear from you!
Benjamin Evertz – @Mr_Evertz on Twitter
Jon Garza – @aaron_slightly on Twitter
Noah Copeland – @NoahCopland4 on Twitter
Copyright Takedown Request
DC Films Hub has a policy of respecting the intellectual property rights of others. DC Films Hub may investigate complaints of copyright infringement upon its sole discretion. If any person believes that their work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide DC Films Hubs copyright agent email@example.com the following information:
- A physical and electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and the information is reasonably sufficient to permit DC FIlms Hub to locate the material;
- Information that is reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, and electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.