Last month Warner Bros. brought former New Line executive Walter Hamada on-board as president of DC Films after the reshuffle behind-the-scenes at the studios.
Now the DC Entertainment arm has added another New Line executive in Chantal Nong as VP of production.
Per THR, Nong will work on the development and production management of the DC Movie slate.
Nong has been with Warner Bros/New Line since 2011, recently overseeing development on Jason Statham’s new shark movie Meg and Crazy Rich Asians.
Warner Bros. have two DC Films in play at the moment, James Wan’s Aquaman which is being released later this year and David F. Sandberg’s Shazam! which cameras have only recently began filming.
Thing will heat up soon as Wonder Woman 2 as casting is expected soon and will be the next film on the slate to start filming.
What do you think of the new addition to DC Films?
Source: The Hollywood Reporter
- Exclusive: First Look At D.J Cotrona as Superman in ‘Justice League Mortal’
- Exclusive: ’13 Reasons Why’ Star Ross Butler Joins The Cast Of ‘Shazam!’
- ‘Justice League Mortal’ First Look At Batman, The Flash, Aquaman and More
- ‘The Flash’: Godspeed To Appear; First Look Leaked
- ‘Exclusive’: What Surrounded Diana In The Shrine Of The Amazons *UPDATED*