The Batman director Matt Reeves has given a small, but rather exciting update in regards to the new Dark Knight film.
In a reply to a fan who was asking how The Batman was going, Reeves replied:
“Really, really well, thanks! I could not be more excited.”
Really, really well, thanks! I could not be more excited! ?
— Matt Reeves (@mattreevesLA) April 3, 2018
The last we heard from the Reeves was at the tail end of last year were he confirmed he had worked out the story and was in the early stages of tackling the script.
Its been rumoured we won’t see the standalone Batman film until 2020 or 2021 at the earliest.
What do you think or Reeves latest comment?
- Exclusive: First Look At D.J Cotrona as Superman in ‘Justice League Mortal’
- Over 150 HD Screencaps From The New ‘Captain Sparkle Fingers’ Sorry, ‘Shazam’ Trailer
- Listen To The Epic Music From The Final ‘Aquaman’ Trailer
- ‘Birds of Prey’: 5 Actresses I Think Could Play ‘Black Canary’ & 5 Who Could Play ‘Huntress’
- ‘Justice League Mortal’ First Look At Batman, The Flash, Aquaman and More