Just over a decade before Zack Snyder started the DC Extended Universe with Man of Steel, Mad Max: Fury Road director George Miller was tasked by Warner Bros. to bring DC Comics greatest heroes together in Justice League: Mortal.
The film would have starred Armie Hammer as Batman, D.J Cotrona as Superman, Adam Brody as The Flash, Anton Yelchin as The Flash (Wally West), Megan Gale as Wonder Woman, Common as Green Lantern, Santiago Cabrera as Aquaman and Hugh Keays-Byrne as Martian Manhunter.
The film never made it past pre-production and was scrapped in 2008 after the writer’s strike and the Australian government denying the film tax rebates.
Over the last couple of years never before seen concept art from the film has been released, only last month more surfaced from the shelved film.
Now a source close to the project has reached out and given DC Films Hub an exclusive look at Aquaman, Wally West’s The Flash and John Stewart Green Lantern.
- Aisha Tyler Will Host Warner Bros. Comic Con 2018 Panel
- ‘Exclusive’ The True Hollywood Story Of Ben Afflecks ‘The Batman’ Film
- DC Films Hub Podcast Episode: 035
- Updated – ‘The Batman’: Armie Hammer Reportedly In Final Talks To Play The New Caped Crusader
- Zack Snyder Call’s Ben Affleck “The Best Batman Ever” As Actor Retires From Role