Just over a decade before Zack Snyder started the DC Extended Universe with Man of Steel, Mad Max: Fury Road director George Miller was tasked by Warner Bros. to bring DC Comics greatest heroes together in Justice League: Mortal.
The film would have starred Armie Hammer as Batman, D.J Cotrona as Superman, Adam Brody as The Flash, Anton Yelchin as The Flash (Wally West), Megan Gale as Wonder Woman, Common as Green Lantern, Santiago Cabrera as Aquaman and Hugh Keays-Byrne as Martian Manhunter.
The film never made it past pre-production and was scrapped in 2008 after the writer’s strike and the Australian government denying the film tax rebates.
Over the last couple of years never before seen concept art from the film has been released, only last month more surfaced from the shelved film.
Now a source close to the project has reached out and given DC Films Hub an exclusive look at Aquaman, Wally West’s The Flash and John Stewart Green Lantern.
- Exclusive: First Look At D.J Cotrona as Superman in ‘Justice League Mortal’
- ‘Justice League Mortal’ First Look At Batman, The Flash, Aquaman and More
- Exclusive: ’13 Reasons Why’ Star Ross Butler Joins The Cast Of ‘Shazam!’
- ‘Exclusive’: What Surrounded Diana In The Shrine Of The Amazons *UPDATED*
- ‘The OC’ Star Adam Brody Joins The Cast Of ‘Shazam!’