It has been a great week for fans who have waited over a decade to see a glimpse of George Miller’s shelved Justice League Mortal film.
Actor Armie Hammer, who was cast as Batman in the film recently revealed the suits designs weren’t final, and now we can exclusively reveal more concept art of alternative designs for Hammer’s Caped Crusader.
These designs differ from the concept art we released on Twitter, one is more of a military look with a tactical vest, knife, and goggles, the other is more in line with Joel Schumacher’s version of Batman (minus the bat nipples).
Justice League Mortal would have starred Armie Hammer as Batman, D.J Cotrona as Superman, Adam Brody as The Flash, Anton Yelchin as The Flash (Wally West), Megan Gale as Wonder Woman, Common as Green Lantern, Santiago Cabrera as Aquaman and Hugh Keays-Byrne as Martian Manhunter.
What do you think of these alternative Batman designs?
Source: DC FILMS HUB
- ‘Exclusive’: What Surrounded Diana In The Shrine Of The Amazons *UPDATED*
- Exclusive: ’13 Reasons Why’ Star Ross Butler Joins The Cast Of ‘Shazam!’
- Zack Snyder Reveals The Conclusion To His 5-Part ‘Justice League’ Saga
- Listen To The Epic Music From The Final ‘Aquaman’ Trailer
- ‘Birds of Prey’: 5 Actresses I Think Could Play ‘Black Canary’ & 5 Who Could Play ‘Huntress’