On the second wall, behind Diana, we can see what looks to be the arrival of Steppenwolf, although I see no horns. After finally getting most of the scribe translated, it would appear it’s actually Darkseid when he was Uxas.
We can see the Amazons arriving with bow and arrow ready to battle it out. Surprisingly enough, we see more Tribes of Men standing next to what is obviously the 3 motherboxes we are told about in the History Lesson. I have no idea why the drawings are separated with inscriptions so, again, I leave that guessing up to you.
Wide Shot Of 2nd Wall
We can now see how the 3 walls come together, with the first wall now aligning on the right of the image. That would mean behind this photo that was taken, is the wall that Diana is observing.
You can see Ares standing amongst the Tribes of Men pointing towards Uxas. And at the forefront, we can see The Atlantean King in the armor Aquaman wears in Justice League.
- Exclusive: First Look At D.J Cotrona as Superman in ‘Justice League Mortal’
- Steppenwolf Actor Ciarán Hinds Not Happy With ‘Justice League’ Theatrical Cut
- Exclusive: ’13 Reasons Why’ Star Ross Butler Joins The Cast Of ‘Shazam!’
- Over 150 HD Screencaps From The New ‘Captain Sparkle Fingers’ Sorry, ‘Shazam’ Trailer
- Listen To The Epic Music From The Final ‘Aquaman’ Trailer