On the second wall, behind Diana, we can see what looks to be the arrival of Steppenwolf, although I see no horns. After finally getting most of the scribe translated, it would appear it’s actually Darkseid when he was Uxas.
We can see the Amazons arriving with bow and arrow ready to battle it out. Surprisingly enough, we see more Tribes of Men standing next to what is obviously the 3 motherboxes we are told about in the History Lesson. I have no idea why the drawings are separated with inscriptions so, again, I leave that guessing up to you.
Wide Shot Of 2nd Wall
We can now see how the 3 walls come together, with the first wall now aligning on the right of the image. That would mean behind this photo that was taken, is the wall that Diana is observing.
You can see Ares standing amongst the Tribes of Men pointing towards Uxas. And at the forefront, we can see The Atlantean King in the armor Aquaman wears in Justice League.
- Exclusive: ’13 Reasons Why’ Star Ross Butler Joins The Cast Of ‘Shazam!’
- Exclusive: First Look At D.J Cotrona as Superman in ‘Justice League Mortal’
- Listen To The Epic Music From The Final ‘Aquaman’ Trailer
- ‘Exclusive’: What Surrounded Diana In The Shrine Of The Amazons *UPDATED*
- Exclusive: ‘From Dusk Till Dawn’ Star D.J Cotrona Joins The Cast Of ‘Shazam!’