Jeffrey Dean Morgan, best known for playing Negan in The Walking Dead and The Comedian in Watchmen has teased playing the Thomas Wayne version of Batman in Flashpoint.
During a panel at Walker Stalker Con in New Jersey, the actor was asked by a fan if he’d consider acting in theatre. To which Morgan replied:
“There’s a role in the DC Universe I’ve got my eye on.”
Morgan played Thomas Wayne in Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice, whilst his Walking Dead co-star Lauren Cohen played Martha.
He’s definitely in with a chance of reprising the role, same goes with Cohen.
Here is some Fan Art by BossLogic of Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Batman and Lauren Cohan as The Joker.
— BossLogic (@Bosslogic) December 10, 2017
The Flashpoint storyline in DC Comics, follows The Flash as he runs back in time to save his mother but messes with the timeline. In the new alternative ‘Flashpoint‘ timeline, it’s Bruce Wayne who is killed and not his parents, leading his Father Thomas to become Batman, whilst his mother Martha became the Joker.
Recently, Ezra Miller who plays The Flash reiterated Flashpoint was going to start production “pretty soon“.
Source: Comic Book
- Exclusive: First Look At D.J Cotrona as Superman in ‘Justice League Mortal’
- Over 150 HD Screencaps From The New ‘Captain Sparkle Fingers’ Sorry, ‘Shazam’ Trailer
- Listen To The Epic Music From The Final ‘Aquaman’ Trailer
- ‘Birds of Prey’: 5 Actresses I Think Could Play ‘Black Canary’ & 5 Who Could Play ‘Huntress’
- ‘Justice League Mortal’ First Look At Batman, The Flash, Aquaman and More