The first image of Brett Cullen as Thomas Wayne has surfaced thanks to recent set images from Warner Bros. and DC Comics Joker film.
Filming took place today (October 21st) on Park Avenue in New York City. Joaquin Pheonix who plays the titular character was shooting a scene where he falls over whilst trying to deliver a letter to Wayne.
Check out the images below:
“Joker” centers around the iconic arch nemesis and is an original, standalone story not seen before on the big screen. Phillips’ exploration of Arthur Fleck (Phoenix), a man disregarded by society, is not only a gritty character study but also a broader cautionary tale.
Directed by Todd Phillips (“The Hangover Trilogy“). The film stars Joaquin Pheonix (“Her“), Zazie Beetz (“Deadpool 2”), Bill Camp (“Red Sparrow,” “Molly’s Game”), Frances Conroy (TV’s “American Horror Story,” Hulu’s “Castle Rock”), Brett Cullen (“42,” Netflix’s “Narcos”), Glenn Fleshler (TV’s “Billions,” “Barry”), Douglas Hodge (“Red Sparrow,” TV’s “Penny Dreadful”), Marc Maron (TV’s “Maron,” “GLOW”), Josh Pais (upcoming “Motherless Brooklyn,” “Going in Style”), and Shea Whigham (upcoming “First Man,” “Kong: Skull Island”).
Let us know in the comments below your thoughts on the new images from Joker.
Joker hits screens October 4, 2019
SOURCE: DAILY MAIL
- Aisha Tyler Will Host Warner Bros. Comic Con 2018 Panel
- ‘Exclusive’ The True Hollywood Story Of Ben Afflecks ‘The Batman’ Film
- DC Films Hub Podcast Episode: 035
- Updated – ‘The Batman’: Armie Hammer Reportedly In Final Talks To Play The New Caped Crusader
- Zack Snyder Call’s Ben Affleck “The Best Batman Ever” As Actor Retires From Role