Justice League will be available for digital download in the US tomorrow and with its impending release, a new behind-the-scenes featurette has been released.
The featurette showcases costume designer Michael Wilkinson work, giving us a look at the new Superman costume he designed, along with concept art of the Man of Steel in his black suit.
It also features a look at behind-the-scenes shots of Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill filming, along some concept designs for other League members costumes.
Wilkinson also touches upon Batman’s new tactical suit, where he speaks about the design.
Check out the featurette below:
The Black Superman costume was recently revealed in another deleted scene from the Justice League.
Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to find and recruit a team of metahumans to stand against this newly awakened threat. But despite the formation of this unprecedented league of heroes—Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flash—it may already be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.
Justice League will be released on Digital HD on February 13th in the US (March 12th in the UK), and Blu-Ray/DVD hitting shelves on March 13th in the US (March 26th in the UK).
- Exclusive: First Look At D.J Cotrona as Superman in ‘Justice League Mortal’
- ‘Justice League Mortal’ First Look At Batman, The Flash, Aquaman and More
- ‘Exclusive’: What Surrounded Diana In The Shrine Of The Amazons *UPDATED*
- Exclusive: ’13 Reasons Why’ Star Ross Butler Joins The Cast Of ‘Shazam!’
- ‘The OC’ Star Adam Brody Joins The Cast Of ‘Shazam!’