Fans never got to see Zack Snyder’s true vision for Justice League and now some new concept art from the films third act has surfaced giving us a glimpse of what could have been.
These images come from conceptual artist Christian Scheurer and they look incredible. I would have loved to have seen this translate onto the big screen with the talented eye of Snyder.
Some of these images are in the Justice League: The Art of the Film.
The design of Steppenwolf in the concept art is more alien-like and akin to the what you saw of the character in the extended clip from Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice.
I hope one day we get to see Snyder’s version.
Check out the gallery below:
Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to find and recruit a team of metahumans to stand against this newly awakened threat. But despite the formation of this unprecedented league of heroes—Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flash—it may already be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.
Justice League is available now on Digital HD and Blu-Ray/DVD
- ‘Exclusive’: What Surrounded Diana In The Shrine Of The Amazons *UPDATED*
- Exclusive: First Look At D.J Cotrona as Superman in ‘Justice League Mortal’
- Zack Snyder Creates ‘Justice League’ T-Shirt For AFSP
- Exclusive: ’13 Reasons Why’ Star Ross Butler Joins The Cast Of ‘Shazam!’
- Zack Snyder Reveals The Conclusion To His 5-Part ‘Justice League’ Saga