Fans were left a little disappointed when Superman’s black suit never made an appearance in Justice League.
The suit had been teased during the film’s production, with actor Henry Cavill uploading a picture to his Instagram account that got fans excited.
Many had hoped Supes would don the black resurrection costume after the League brought him back from the dead. Unfortunately, that wasn’t to be.
Now a deleted scene from Justice League has made its way online showing Clark in the Fortress of Solitude, as he enters two suits are revealed, one Jor-El’s armoured get up and the other being the black suit. Check it out below:
Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to find and recruit a team of metahumans to stand against this newly awakened threat. But despite the formation of this unprecedented league of heroes—Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flash—it may already be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.
Justice League will be released on Digital HD on February 13th in the US (March 12th in the UK), with Blu-Ray/DVD hitting shelves on March 13th in the US (March 26th in the UK).
- Exclusive: First Look At D.J Cotrona as Superman in ‘Justice League Mortal’
- Exclusive: ’13 Reasons Why’ Star Ross Butler Joins The Cast Of ‘Shazam!’
- ‘Justice League Mortal’ First Look At Batman, The Flash, Aquaman and More
- ‘The Flash’: Godspeed To Appear; First Look Leaked
- ‘Exclusive’: What Surrounded Diana In The Shrine Of The Amazons *UPDATED*