New photos of an unused Superman costume from Man of Steel have surfaced online.
They show Henry Cavill in an early test suit that looks sort of Kingdom Come-esque. The S symbol doesn’t have the usual yellow/gold to break up the red and blue.
Check out the images below:
Zack Snyder’s Man of Steel flew onto screens in 2013. It was the first film in Warner Bros. now shared superhero universe, most commonly referred to as the DC Extended Universe.
The film starred Henry Cavill as Clark Kent/Superman, alongside Amy Adam as Lois Lane, Michael Shannon as General Zod, Kevin Costner as Jonathan Kent, Diane Lane as Martha Kent and Laurence Fishburne as Perry White.
The film made $668 million at the worldwide box-office.
What do you think of the suit? Which one would you have preferred to see in Man of Steel?
- Exclusive: First Look At D.J Cotrona as Superman in ‘Justice League Mortal’
- Steppenwolf Actor Ciarán Hinds Not Happy With ‘Justice League’ Theatrical Cut
- Exclusive: ’13 Reasons Why’ Star Ross Butler Joins The Cast Of ‘Shazam!’
- Over 150 HD Screencaps From The New ‘Captain Sparkle Fingers’ Sorry, ‘Shazam’ Trailer
- Listen To The Epic Music From The Final ‘Aquaman’ Trailer