There’s nothing better than a bit of official news on a project you’re highly anticipating, it gets the blood pumping with excitement.
Actress Margot Robbie has shared the full title for her Suicide Squad spin-off movie, Birds of Prey.
Robbie took on to Instagram and revealed the title page of Christina Hodson’s script for Birds of Prey, which playfully had some handwritten scribbles, revealing the film’s title as Birds of Prey (And The Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn).
The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed this is the films official title, and not Robbie being creative or playful with the script.
The film is piquing the curiosity of DC Fans and general audience. With Ewan McGregor on-board to play Batman villain Black Mask. Fans are interested to see Harley Quinns (played by Robbie) team up with Huntress (Mary Elizabeth Winstead), Black Canary (Jurnee Smollett-Bell) and Renee Montoya (Rosie Perez) as they protect Cassandra Cain (Ella Jay Basco).
It will be interesting to see what or who she’s emancipating from? Will we see Jared Leto returning as the Joker? or Cassandra Cain from Black Mask’s grip? This will be something interesting to discuss over the coming months.
Director Cathy Yan will helm the film, from a script by Christina Hodson which is teeing itself up to be another great entry for the DCEU.
- Exclusive: First Look At D.J Cotrona as Superman in ‘Justice League Mortal’
- Steppenwolf Actor Ciarán Hinds Not Happy With ‘Justice League’ Theatrical Cut
- Exclusive: ’13 Reasons Why’ Star Ross Butler Joins The Cast Of ‘Shazam!’
- Over 150 HD Screencaps From The New ‘Captain Sparkle Fingers’ Sorry, ‘Shazam’ Trailer
- Listen To The Epic Music From The Final ‘Aquaman’ Trailer