Actress Lynda Carter, who played Wonder Woman in the iconic 70s television series has spoken with director Patty Jenkins about having a role in Wonder Woman sequel.
During an appearance on the Today Show, Carter revealed she has discussed having a cameo in the upcoming sequel which stars Gal Gadot as the Amazonian Princess.
“She’s given me some hints about it and I guess it’s up to Warner Bros if they want to spend the money… It really is up to Patty, and if it works in an organic way it’ll be great fun and it’ll be wonderful to do.”
Being a fan of nostalgia, it would be nice to see Carter appear, as long as it didn’t feel forced.
Patty Jenkins is working on a script with DC president and chief creative officer Geoff Johns and Expendables screenwriter David Callaham. The film is rumoured to be set in the 80’s during the Cold War.
Wonder Woman 2 will hit screens December 13, 2019.
Source: Today Show
- Exclusive: First Look At D.J Cotrona as Superman in ‘Justice League Mortal’
- Over 150 HD Screencaps From The New ‘Captain Sparkle Fingers’ Sorry, ‘Shazam’ Trailer
- Listen To The Epic Music From The Final ‘Aquaman’ Trailer
- ‘Birds of Prey’: 5 Actresses I Think Could Play ‘Black Canary’ & 5 Who Could Play ‘Huntress’
- ‘Justice League Mortal’ First Look At Batman, The Flash, Aquaman and More