With Shazam hitting screens next month, Warner Bros. and New Line Cinema have released the second trailer for David F. Sandberg’s upcoming superhero film.
There is fun to be had for all here, the jokes land and I like that the studio has held back from showing all the surprises in what will seemingly be the final trailer before Shazam hits screens April 5, 2019. Check it out below:
I thought it would be a good idea (then forgot how time-consuming it is) to post over 150 HD screengrabs from the ProRes trailer Warner Bros sent us. So have a peep at the images below:
We all have a superhero inside us, it just takes a bit of magic to bring it out. In Billy Batson’s (Asher Angel) case, by shouting out one word—SHAZAM!—this streetwise 14-year-old foster kid can turn into the adult Super Hero Shazam (Zachary Levi), courtesy of an ancient wizard (Djimon Hounsou). Still a kid at heart—inside a ripped, godlike body—Shazam revels in this adult version of himself by doing what any teen would do with superpowers: have fun with them! Can he fly? Does he have X-ray vision? Can he shoot lightning out of his hands? Can he skip his social studies test? Shazam sets out to test the limits of his abilities with the joyful recklessness of a child. But he’ll need to master these powers quickly in order to fight the deadly forces of evil controlled by Dr. Thaddeus Sivana (Mark Strong).
- ‘The Flash’: Godspeed To Appear; First Look Leaked
- Exclusive: First Look At D.J Cotrona as Superman in ‘Justice League Mortal’
- Listen To The Epic Music From The Final ‘Aquaman’ Trailer
- Ezra Miller Is Penning ‘The Flash’ Script In Bid To Keep Role
- Exclusive: ‘Justice League Mortal’ Concept Art of Aquaman, Wally West and Green Lantern John Stewart