There’s been a renewed sense of love for Henry Cavill’s Superman since the release of Justice League. Now a new rumour has surfaced claiming the Big Blue Scout may appear in Shazam!
There is no indication of how big/small a role Cavill will play, however it would be cool if one of the children questioning Supes at the beginning of Justice League was Billy Batson’s introduction into the DC Extended Universe.
Reportedly Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson wanted Cavill to appear in his Black Adam solo film, but due to Johnson’s manic schedule that’s not going to happen for a while yet.
The two are represented by Dany Garcia, The Rock’s ex-wife.
Superman’s future is said to be a hot topic at Warner Bros, with RoF reporting the studio are looking to hopefully announce a true sequel to Zack Snyder’s Man of Steel this year, possibly at San Diego Comic-Con.
What do you think of the latest rumours? Remember take them with a pinch of salt until we get further confirmation.
Source: Revenge of the Fans
- Exclusive: ’13 Reasons Why’ Star Ross Butler Joins The Cast Of ‘Shazam!’
- Exclusive: First Look At D.J Cotrona as Superman in ‘Justice League Mortal’
- ‘Exclusive’: What Surrounded Diana In The Shrine Of The Amazons *UPDATED*
- ‘Justice League Mortal’ First Look At Batman, The Flash, Aquaman and More
- ‘The Flash’: Godspeed To Appear; First Look Leaked