Warner Bros. revealed Suicide Squad 2 was still part of their upcoming DC Film Slate this weekend at Comic Con Experience 2017 in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Now comes news the sequel to the 2016 box-office hit will begin filming late 2018.
Our friends over at Omega Underground report the Suicide Squad sequel will begin filming sometime in October next year. This gives Will Smith, who plays Deadshot in the villain team-up film time to finish working on Any Lee’s sci-fi action film Gemini Man, which just began filming this month.
Gavin O’Connor, best known for directing The Accountant and Warrior is set to helm the sequel.
Margot Robbie, who plays Harley Quinn mentioned recently she would be reprising the role in 2018. Currently, there are four projects featuring the character in development. But with production at the tail end of 2018, it would more than likely be Robbie’s next appearance as Harley Quinn.
Are you looking forward to the Suicide Squad sequel?
Don’t forget to share this post on Facebook and with your Twitter followers!
Source: Omega Underground
- Exclusive: First Look At D.J Cotrona as Superman in ‘Justice League Mortal’
- Over 150 HD Screencaps From The New ‘Captain Sparkle Fingers’ Sorry, ‘Shazam’ Trailer
- ‘Birds of Prey’: 5 Actresses I Think Could Play ‘Black Canary’ & 5 Who Could Play ‘Huntress’
- Listen To The Epic Music From The Final ‘Aquaman’ Trailer
- Newly Discovered ‘Justice League’ Concept Art Shows Early Aquaman Suit