We finally have our Arrowverse Lois Lane!
It has been announced that Grimm actress Elizabeth (aka Bitsie) Tulloch will play the Pulitzer-prize winning investigative journalist in December’s Arrowverse crossover.
The annual CW crossover event (which is Legendless) will last three-nights, it kicks off on Sunday 9th December with The Flash, Arrow on Monday 10th December and finishing up with Supergirl on Tuesday 11th December.
This years crossover will see the introduction of Kate Kane aka Batwoman, played by Ruby Rose. Tyler Hoechlin will also reprise his role as Superman, making his first appearance in the annual event.
“We couldn’t be more excited to introduce Lois Lane to the Arrow-verse. This dogged, determined and brave reporter will make for a strong partner to Superman and amazing addition to our universe of DC characters.”
Tulloch joins the likes of Margot Kidder (70s/80s Superman films), Teri Hatcher (Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman), Kate Bosworth (Superman Returns), Erica Durance (Smallville) and Amy Adams (Man of Steel, Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice and Justice League) who have all portrayed the iconic reporter on screen.
Tulloch took to Twitter to share her excitement of being cast:
On being a Lois Lane fangirl ❤️ pic.twitter.com/8JwVD3IaYD
— Elizabeth Tulloch (@BitsieTulloch) September 14, 2018
Let us know in the comments below your thoughts on Tulloch’s casting.
- Exclusive: First Look At D.J Cotrona as Superman in ‘Justice League Mortal’
- Exclusive: ’13 Reasons Why’ Star Ross Butler Joins The Cast Of ‘Shazam!’
- Listen To The Epic Music From The Final ‘Aquaman’ Trailer
- ‘Exclusive’: What Surrounded Diana In The Shrine Of The Amazons *UPDATED*
- Exclusive: ‘From Dusk Till Dawn’ Star D.J Cotrona Joins The Cast Of ‘Shazam!’