DC’s The Flash won’t begin filming anytime soon it has been revealed.
It was thought cameras would begin rolling next March on the standalone speedster film. Now, Variety have revealed Warner Bros. have pushed back the start of filming. as they tweak the script, with sources saying the script won’t be ready in time to make the start date.
Another problem that arises for the studio is actor Ezra Miller who plays Barry Allen/The Flash. Miller has a key supporting role in the Harry Potter spin-off, Fantastic Beasts.
The follow up to Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald begins shooting in July 19, causing scheduling nightmare for the studio. The Flash is now expected to begin filming sometime in late 2019, with a release date of some time in 2021. A whole 7 years after Zack Snyder cast Miller as the scarlet speedster.
Spider-Man: Homecoming writers and Game Night directors John Francis Daley and Jonathan Goldstein will helm the film.
Let us know in the comments below your thoughts on yet another delay for The Flash.
- Exclusive: First Look At D.J Cotrona as Superman in ‘Justice League Mortal’
- Exclusive: ’13 Reasons Why’ Star Ross Butler Joins The Cast Of ‘Shazam!’
- Listen To The Epic Music From The Final ‘Aquaman’ Trailer
- ‘Exclusive’: What Surrounded Diana In The Shrine Of The Amazons *UPDATED*
- Exclusive: ‘From Dusk Till Dawn’ Star D.J Cotrona Joins The Cast Of ‘Shazam!’