Despite her scenes being left on the cutting room floor in Justice League, actress Kiersey Clemons confirms she is still onboard to play Iris West in the upcoming Flash movie.
Rumours began floating around last year after her role was cut from the film, and during a recent appearance on Conan, the talented actress put the rumours to bed.
Speaking with Conan O’Brien, Clemons said:
“Imagine if I said no? Imagine if I was like, ‘I’m cut out of the whole thing.’ We talked about it though before so that’s not going to happen. I know I’m going to be in The Flash … Yeah, I’m Iris West.”
Watch the clip below:
Directing duo John Francis Daley and Jonathan Goldstein will helm The Flash for Warner Bros. Ezra Miller confirmed in a recent interview he had met up with Daley and Goldstein. Speaking during Wizard World Comic Con, a fan asked if he had met the filmmakers yet.
“Yeah, I did. I met them, I met them recently. They’re really, really, really cool guys. I really like their work a lot. I think they’re really great.”
Miller never confirmed any details about the film, with the ball starting to roll, hopefully we get some news in regards to the film’s production shortly.
Comment your thoughts on Kiersey Clemons returning and Ezra meeting with the directors.
- Exclusive: ’13 Reasons Why’ Star Ross Butler Joins The Cast Of ‘Shazam!’
- Exclusive: First Look At D.J Cotrona as Superman in ‘Justice League Mortal’
- Listen To The Epic Music From The Final ‘Aquaman’ Trailer
- ‘Exclusive’: What Surrounded Diana In The Shrine Of The Amazons *UPDATED*
- Exclusive: ‘From Dusk Till Dawn’ Star D.J Cotrona Joins The Cast Of ‘Shazam!’