Come feast your eyes on the first official image of Grant Gustin in the new Scarlet Speedster costume for The Flash’s upcoming 5th season.
If you have a quick glance, you’ll probably think its the same suit worn for the last few years. But if you have a closer expection, you’ll see the new suit is no longer leather or has a chin strap.
Check it out below:
The Flash has already had a few costume changes over the years, see them below also:
Let us know in the comments below your thoughts on the new costume.
Matching wits with The Thinker, who by season’s end had harnessed the powers of all 12 bus metas he created, stretched Team Flash to its limits, but with the help of some new allies, Barry Allen (a.k.a. The Flash) and company were able to put a stop to the Enlightenment and save Central City once again. However, with the arrival of Barry and Iris’s speedster daughter Nora, who appears from the future admitting to having made a “big mistake,” things are anything but status quo. Will parenthood be the challenge that finally slows the Flash down? From Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, The Flash will return to The CW this fall on Tuesdays at 8/7c.
SOURCE: GRANT GUSTIN
- ‘The Flash’: Godspeed To Appear; First Look Leaked
- Exclusive: First Look At D.J Cotrona as Superman in ‘Justice League Mortal’
- Listen To The Epic Music From The Final ‘Aquaman’ Trailer
- Ezra Miller Is Penning ‘The Flash’ Script In Bid To Keep Role
- Over 150 HD Screencaps From The New ‘Captain Sparkle Fingers’ Sorry, ‘Shazam’ Trailer