If the introduction of Batwoman (played by Ruby Rose) into The CW’s Arrowverse via the three night crossover event between Arrow, The Flash and Supergirl wasn’t exciting enough, it has now been announced Tyler Hoechlin will reprise his role as Superman.
Hoechlin has never appeared in any of the previous crossovers, so it will be exciting to see the Man of Steel interact with the other heroes.
What’s even more exciting is the reveal that Lois Lane will finally be coming to the Arrowverse during the crossover event. With the role previously been played by Teri Hatcher, Erica Durance, Amy Adams and, the late Margot Kidder we’re excited to see who will play the Pulitzer Prize winning reporter next.
Supergirl executive producers Jessica Queller and Rober Rovner issued a statement:
“We couldn’t be more excited to introduce Lois Lane to the Arrowverse. This dogged, determined and brave reporter will make for a strong partner to Superman and amazing addition to our universe of DC characters.”
The CW’s three night crossover event will begin December 9th.
Let us know in the comments below who you would like to see play Lois Lane.
SOURCE: TV LINE
- Aisha Tyler Will Host Warner Bros. Comic Con 2018 Panel
- ‘Exclusive’ The True Hollywood Story Of Ben Afflecks ‘The Batman’ Film
- DC Films Hub Podcast Episode: 035
- Updated – ‘The Batman’: Armie Hammer Reportedly In Final Talks To Play The New Caped Crusader
- Zack Snyder Call’s Ben Affleck “The Best Batman Ever” As Actor Retires From Role