With production on Wonder Woman 1984 in full flow, the film has added three new faces to its cast.
Natasha Rothwell (“Love, Simon“), Ravi Patel (“Meet The Patels“) and Gabriella Wilde (“Carrie“) have all joined the next Wonder Woman adventure in unknown roles.
They join the franchise newcomers Kristen Wiig (“The Martian“) and Pedro Pascal (“Narcos“) and the returning Gal Gadot (“Justice League“) and Chris Pine (“Star Trek: Beyond“).
Plot details are being held under lock and key, all we know is the film is set in the 80’s with Diana (Galdot) facing off against Cheetah (Wiig).
Jenkins penned the script with Geoff Johns and Expendables screenwriter David Callaham.
The first Wonder Woman film was a box office smash, grossing $412 million in the US and $409 million internationally. It became the highest grossing superhero origins movie, after taking the title from Sam Raimi’s Spider-Man, which held the record for fifteen years.
Let us know in the comments below your thoughts on the three new additions to the cast.
Wonder Woman 1984 will hit screens November 1st, 2019
- Exclusive: First Look At D.J Cotrona as Superman in ‘Justice League Mortal’
- Over 150 HD Screencaps From The New ‘Captain Sparkle Fingers’ Sorry, ‘Shazam’ Trailer
- Listen To The Epic Music From The Final ‘Aquaman’ Trailer
- ‘Birds of Prey’: 5 Actresses I Think Could Play ‘Black Canary’ & 5 Who Could Play ‘Huntress’
- ‘Justice League Mortal’ First Look At Batman, The Flash, Aquaman and More