Filming on Wonder Woman 1984 has officially began and we are already super pumped.
Gal dropped an image of her as Diana Prince looking at TV screens and Patty took us by surprise by revealing Chris Pine was returning as Steve Trevor after being presumed dead.
Check out the images below:
— Gal Gadot (@GalGadot) June 13, 2018
— Patty Jenkins (@PattyJenks) June 13, 2018
Patty Jenkins is definitely ahead of the curve, releasing these images before paparazzi got snaps out and settingsthe internet alight with theories on how Steve Trevor returned.
Wonder Woman 1984 will see Diana facing the temptations of the world, whilst facing incredible odds.
Let us know in the comments below your thoughts on the return of Steve Trevor.
Wonder Woman 1984 will hit screens November 1st, 2019
- ‘The Flash’: Godspeed To Appear; First Look Leaked
- Exclusive: First Look At D.J Cotrona as Superman in ‘Justice League Mortal’
- Ezra Miller Is Penning ‘The Flash’ Script In Bid To Keep Role
- Listen To The Epic Music From The Final ‘Aquaman’ Trailer
- Ben Affleck Is Still Open To The Idea Of Directing A DC Film