Patty Jenkins Wonder Woman is a stunningly shot film and that’s partly down to the work of cinematographer Matt Jensen.
If you were to ask fans which scene was their favourite in the film, I can guarantee they’d mention ‘No Man’s Land‘.
In a recent interview with Heroic Hollywood, Jensen confirmed he’d had discussions with Warner Bros. to return for Wonder Woman 2.
“I have had discussions. I’m very interested in returning. Yeah, we’re still trying to iron out some details, so we’ll see what happens.”
Plot details on the sequel are scarce, all we know so far is it will be set in a different decade. Gal Gadot will return as the Amazonian Princess with Patty Jenkins back behind the camera.
Jenkins is currently working on a script with DC president and chief creative officer Geoff Johns and Expendables screenwriter David Callaham.
Wonder Woman 2 will hit screens November 1, 2019.
Source: Heroic Hollywood
- ‘Exclusive’: What Surrounded Diana In The Shrine Of The Amazons *UPDATED*
- Exclusive: First Look At D.J Cotrona as Superman in ‘Justice League Mortal’
- Zack Snyder Creates ‘Justice League’ T-Shirt For AFSP
- Zack Snyder Reveals The Conclusion To His 5-Part ‘Justice League’ Saga
- Exclusive: ’13 Reasons Why’ Star Ross Butler Joins The Cast Of ‘Shazam!’