Gal Gadot will return to the big screen as Wonder Woman next year in the highly anticipated sequel to the 2017 hit, with Patty Jenkins also returning to direct.
Filming on Wonder Woman 2 will begin this summer and according to a report from our friends over at Omega Underground, production will return to the UK. Presumably to use Warner Bros. Studio’s, Leavesden.
The soundstages were used for filming of the first film along with other locations around England.
Patty Jenkins is working on a script with DC president and chief creative officer Geoff Johns and Expendables screenwriter David Callaham. The film is rumoured to be set in the 80’s during the Cold War.
Cinematographer Matt Jensen is also in talks to return for the sequel, but there’s no official word of his involvement yet.
Wonder Woman 2 will hit screens November 1, 2019.
Source: Omega Underground
- Exclusive: First Look At D.J Cotrona as Superman in ‘Justice League Mortal’
- Over 150 HD Screencaps From The New ‘Captain Sparkle Fingers’ Sorry, ‘Shazam’ Trailer
- ‘Birds of Prey’: 5 Actresses I Think Could Play ‘Black Canary’ & 5 Who Could Play ‘Huntress’
- Listen To The Epic Music From The Final ‘Aquaman’ Trailer
- Newly Discovered ‘Justice League’ Concept Art Shows Early Aquaman Suit