Gal Gadot will return to the big screen as Wonder Woman next year in the highly anticipated sequel to the 2017 hit, with Patty Jenkins also returning to direct.
Filming on Wonder Woman 2 will begin this summer and according to a report from our friends over at Omega Underground, production will return to the UK. Presumably to use Warner Bros. Studio’s, Leavesden.
The soundstages were used for filming of the first film along with other locations around England.
Patty Jenkins is working on a script with DC president and chief creative officer Geoff Johns and Expendables screenwriter David Callaham. The film is rumoured to be set in the 80’s during the Cold War.
Cinematographer Matt Jensen is also in talks to return for the sequel, but there’s no official word of his involvement yet.
Wonder Woman 2 will hit screens November 1, 2019.
Source: Omega Underground
- ‘The Flash’: Godspeed To Appear; First Look Leaked
- Exclusive: First Look At D.J Cotrona as Superman in ‘Justice League Mortal’
- Ezra Miller Is Penning ‘The Flash’ Script In Bid To Keep Role
- Listen To The Epic Music From The Final ‘Aquaman’ Trailer
- Ben Affleck Is Still Open To The Idea Of Directing A DC Film